2023 Real Property Assessment Information
The Village of Bayside Assessor's Office typically performs a Village-wide revaluation every year. These revaluations result in changes to the assessed values for most properties. More information is available below in the FAQ.
If Your Property Assessment Has Changed:
In 2023, owners of property where the value has either increased or decreased will receive a Notice of Assessed Value. This document will provide the following:
- Current assessed value;
- 2022 assessed value;
- Instructions for filing an objection;
- Deadline for filing an objection; and
- Date of the first meeting of Board of Review.
Important Dates and Deadlines for 2023
- First Day of Open Book: Friday, May 5, 2023
- Last Day of Open Book: Tuesday, June 20, 2023
- Deadline to file an appeal: 6:00pm Sunday, June 25, 2023
- Board of Review: 6:00pm Tuesday, June 27, 2023