- Please call (414) 206-3915 with any questions regarding Village operations and business.
- Access specific services online:
Building Inspections and Permits
Police and Fire Services
- The Police Department & North Shore Fire Department both continue to operate 24/7.
- Please call (414) 206-3916 to speak with the Police Department.
- Both agencies have suspended all community education programs until further notice including CPR classes, Ride Alongs, Station Tours, Car Seat Clinics, myBlue Sector Officer visits, and Home Safety Assessments.
- The Prescription Drug Drop Off Box program has resumed in the police lobby
911 Emergency Dispatch Services
- Please call (414) 351-9900 to speak with the Communications Center.
- The Communications Center has enhanced call screening and is taking additional precautions when answering 911 calls that involve complaints of a sick person, a fever, cough, respiratory illness, or other breathing problems.
- These questions allow us to take precautions to avoid exposure and spread of the Coronavirus infections for the first responders and the public.
- We have been receiving an increased number of calls from citizens, having questions regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus). While we are here to help those in need of emergency services, unfortunately, we are not your best resource for information for this topic.
- 911 is for life-threatening emergencies only and the non-emergency number is for all other questions. 911 calls take priority over non-emergency calls and the public may be put on hold while taking those calls. Misuse of 911 can result in a citation if used improperly.
- Please do not call 911 for a shortage of supplies, for the Health Department, or questions about the virus.
- Public Works will continue performing essential operations, subject to compliance with CDC guidelines/directives regarding social distancing, hygiene, etc.
- Recycling Days have resumed. Visit the Collection Guide for future dates and information.
- Special Pick-Ups have resumed. Special pickups can be scheduled for the first or third Thursday of each month. Schedule a special pickup online.
Garbage and Recycling
- At this time, refuse and recycling collection will continue, subject to compliance with CDC guidelines/directives regarding social distancing, hygiene, etc.
- The Village Hall recycling program has been reprogrammed. Residents can now recycle the items previously dropped at Village Hall at the monthly Recycling Day on designated Saturday's each month. Visit the Collection Guide for more information.
North Shore Library
- The North Shore Library is closed as of November 23.
- Curbside Pickup and virtual services are available.
- Questions, please call the Library at 414-351-3461 or chat with a librarian on our website at http://www.mcfls.org/northshorelibrary/.
- Please visit the Municipal Court web site for operation details.
- Please visit the MADACC web site for operation details.