The next loose leaf collection begins Monday, November 29. As a reminder:
- Please set leaves curbside, out of the ditch, and not in the road for pickup.
- Please have all loose leaves consolidated into 1 pile per property.
- Leaves should not be put into bags for collection during loose leaf season. If leaves are bagged, they will be picked up only on yard waste collection weeks.
- Place material away from mailboxes or other structures so that it may be easily accessible. Do not mix leaves with other yard waste, such as branches or twigs.
- Please keep all leaves out of the ditch and culvert area, this will help during the wet fall and spring season.
- Open burning of leaves is prohibited.