Get news and updates from the Village of Bayside in your inbox weekly! Sign Up for the Bayside Buzz!

How do I get the name on the tax bill changed?

Contact the Register of Deeds for your respective county, Milwaukee County or Ozaukee County, to get the name changed on the tax bill. They will notify the Village of name changes.

Close window