Get news and updates from the Village of Bayside in your inbox weekly! Sign Up for the Bayside Buzz!

How do I report a dangerous driver?

Using your mobile device in hands-free mode, you simply call 9-1-1. Any telecommunicator in the State can route your report to the closest police agency. Try to give a description of the vehicle and the driver (if possible). Remember the acronym CYMBAL – color, year, make, body style and license of the vehicle. Don’t take any action yourself – police appreciate a good witness!

Close window