Get news and updates from the Village of Bayside in your inbox weekly! Sign Up for the Bayside Buzz!

I have water coming through my floor drain in the basement, what should I do?

If a plumber deems it not a private property issue, please contact Dispatch at (414) 351-9900 and they will contact DPW. If the incident occurs during non-office hours, owners are encouraged to contact a private plumber and inform DPW at their earliest convenience.

Close window