Get news and updates from the Village of Bayside in your inbox weekly! Sign Up for the Bayside Buzz!

If I sell my home and it has a B-Bond payment on the tax bill, do I need to notify Village Hall if the new owner is going to continue making the annual payment?

The Village will continue to place the B-Bond payment on the property tax bill until it is paid off. You do not need to notify the Village.

Close window