Get news and updates from the Village of Bayside in your inbox weekly! Sign Up for the Bayside Buzz!

Should I call 911 if I’m in an accident?

You do NOT need to call the police if you are involved in an accident and no one is hurt, there is minimal property damage, and the accident is not blocking traffic or creating a hazard. For a fender bender or minor collision, exchange contact and insurance information and file a police report on your own. If necessary, contact non-emergency dispatch at 414-351-9900.

Close window