Get news and updates from the Village of Bayside in your inbox weekly! Sign Up for the Bayside Buzz!

When should I license my dog/cat? What do I need to bring? Where do I go?

Licenses are required for pets aged five (5) months and older. Proof of current rabies vaccination with the rabies certificate number and expiration date must be provided to issue the license. Pet licenses can be obtained from MADACC or from Village Hall. Licenses must be renewed each year.

Close window