Archives: Answers

I don’t know if I need a permit, what should I do?

In general, alterations to the building structure including the building’s heating, electrical, or plumbing systems requires a permit. Please refer to the Village’s Building Permit guide and Electrical/Plumbing/HVAC Permit guide for more information on when permits are needed. If you are still unsure, please contact Village Hall at 414-206-3915.

How do I know the cost of my permit?

Permit costs can be found on the front page of the Village’s fee schedule. The costs are determined by estimated cost of the project or square footage.

How do I submit a building permit application?

A completed building permit application can be mailed to Village Hall or e-mailed to Permit applications may also be submitted online via the Village’s website, SeeClickFix, or the phone application Access Bayside.

Do I need a dumpster permit?

Yes, a permit is needed for any dumpster, bagster, pod, or other unenclosed storage receptacle that exceeds 2.5 cubic yards. Please find the dumpster permit application here.

Where is court located?

Municipal Court is located in the City of Glendale at 5909 N Milwaukee River Parkway, Glendale, WI 53209. Visit the North Shore Municipal Court website to make payments and more.

Where is Doctors Park located?

Doctors Park, part of the Milwaukee County Parks System, is located on the border of Bayside and Fox Point on the shoreline of Lake Michigan. For more information about Doctors Park, visit them online.

Close window