Mark your calendars! The Spring Clean Up Day will be held on Saturday, April 15 from 9am to 12pm in the Department of Public Works parking lot. Acceptable materials include:
- Cell Phones
- Electronics (TVs/Monitors require prepaid fee; no items containing freon – refrigerator, dehumidifier)
- Ink Cartridges
- Light bulbs
- Habitat for Humanity donations
- Goodwill donations
- Paint (Will need to empty paint into separate container at event)
- Scrap metal
- Yard waste
- Plastic shopping bags
- Paper recycling (to be shredded offsite by third-party).
- Motor oil
- Household Hazardous Waste
To participate, residents must provide three (3) non-perishable items or a monetary donation for the Hunger Task Force.