Get news and updates from the Village of Bayside in your inbox weekly! Sign Up for the Bayside Buzz!

FAQ Topic: Can this be collected?

What do I do with my household hazardous waste (HHW)?

Bayside participates in a Milwaukee County program that allows Bayside residents to dispose of their household hazardous waste at various Hazardous Waste facilities. For more information please contact the Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District at 272-5100 or visit

Can I recycle ant/mouse poison?

We do not accept ant/mouse poison because it is a hazardous waste. Contact Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewer District (MMSD) for more information and disposing of it.

Close window