Frequently Asked Questions

Permit FAQs

Yes, a permit is needed for any portable toilet. Please find the port-o-potty permit application here.

The Village contracts inspection services through SAFEBuilt, Inc. To schedule an inspection for your building project, contact SAFEBuilt, Inc. at (262) 346-4577 or by email at

Depending on the amount of fill you’re bringing in, a permit may be required. Please see section 104-6 of the Municipal Code for further details.

A permit is not needed for installing insulation. For any questions on permits, contact our inspection company, SAFEBuilt, Inc at 262-346-4577.

Close window