Get news and updates from the Village of Bayside in your inbox weekly! Sign Up for the Bayside Buzz!

Animal Control

Animal Control

Whether it's family pets or wild animals, you can find answers and information to many of your questions here!

Animal FAQs

Please call the non-emergency police number at 414-206-3916 or call the Wisconsin Humane Society at 414-431-6204.

Call the non-emergency dispatch number at 414-351-9900. They will send out an officer.

Please contact Village Hall and they will notify the Department of Public Works.

Merely seeing a coyote is not a reason to call 911, unless you feel that the coyote is posing an immediate threat to you or others. For more information about coyotes in Bayside, view our Coyote Brochure.

Close window